1. Don't forget to vote for more players!

Barrows

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by bart, May 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bart

bart Helper Staff Member Helper

Hey guys,

I'm just going to jump straight to it, I personally think barrows armour should be way easier to obtain.
    Right now you have to do the entire minigame for what seems to be a pretty rare chance at a piece.
    This combined with the chances that this piece can be an useless item anyway make it to rare in my opinion, because I think almost everyone should have access to these items.
    A few of my idea's are:
    - Increase drop rate of the pieces but leave the mechanics of the minigame unchanged
    - Spawn all the barrows brothers above their graves and give them a chance to drop a piece of armor upon killing them. 1/100 or something.

I personally like the second option more, this way it will still take a while to get what you want, but its not like you're playing the lotterly anymore.

Let Boemba en Jasper know what you think about this! :)

2. Adam

Adam Moderator Staff Member Moderator

I think its good how it is, keep the eco solid

3. bart

it will keep the eco fresh yes but if it's 1 in 24 to receive an item (I think it is) then the chance for a unique piece is 24x24 because there are 24 different barrows items, thats 576.
    I dont think its good for the game if thats the chance for the piece you're looking for

4. Boemba

Boemba Administrator Staff Member Owner & Developer Moderator

I just checked the drop rates of barrow items, you can receive up to one barrow item each time you do the run.
    The chance of receiving one barrow item is at this moment 1/10. So that means as stated above by @bart that 10x24 would be 240. I think, this amount is do-able. I could be wrong that the chance is still to low.

Sorry for the slow reply.

5. bart

Ah i guess I was just unlucky haha, thanks for clearing it out!

6. cheung

cheung Member

Keep it the way it is! Thats the point of the gear.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.